5 SIMPLE STEPS TO HELP ACCOMPLISH THIS:
1. Keep all doorways, entrances & hallways free of clutter & pleasing to the
eye. Create a path that flows.
2. Eliminate clutter by keeping only the objects that you love, use often or
are meaningful to you.
3. Paint your walls with soft calming colors. Paint your front door red.
4. Combine the following elements in each room to fine tune the energy flow:
metal (aids in concentration)
wood (for starting new things)
fire (passion & intensity)
earth (stability & commitment)
A Feng Shui book will help with this exercise
5. Opening windows & doors helps energy flow. Life energy flows from doors &
windows to circulate throughout the house.