5 EASY STEPS:
1. Clear mudroom or entryway of clutter and store only the items you will need as you leave the house such as
shoes, boots, gloves, hats, coats, umbrellas, keys, pet leashes etc.
2. Expect the floor to get wet & dirty. The floor should be easy to clean up, avoid carpeting.
3. Lay down durable, washable throw rugs.
4. Install a rack or pegs to hang coats. Put a shelf above the rack to keep hats, scarves & gloves.
5. Place a chair or bench in a corner or off to the side to sit while changing shoes. The bench could open for storage if